Frequently Asked Questions
- Q.Access from the airport
If you come by monorail
Take the monorail from Naha Airport
8 minutes on foot from Kenchomae Station
9 minute walk from Miebashi Station
From Naha Airport, take the Naha West Road (enter National Route 58), turn left at Daitenji along Matsuyama Street, and the hotel is on the left after about 260m.
About 4 minutes on foot from Naha Commercial High School (Tokyo Bus 01) (240 yen)
Ryukyu Bus No. 26/99, about 3 minutes on foot from Okinawa Times Mae (240 yen)
Ryukyu Bus 120/190, 10 minutes walk from Kencho North Exit (240 yen)
- Q.Is there a parking lot?
- A.Parking is possible with advance reservation.
* Please contact us by phone as the number is limited. 1,000 yen per night (tax included)
- Q.What time is check-in and check-out?
- A.Check-in is from 15:00 (last check-in 23:00).
Check-out is until 11:00.
- Q.Can I leave my luggage before check-in and after check-out?
- A.It is possible. Please speak to the staff at the front desk.
- Q.Is there a curfew?
- A.The front entrance will be locked from 0 to 5 for security reasons.
You can unlock it with the room key.
- Q.Can I use the internet?
- A.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
Wired LAN can also be used in the guest rooms.
- Q.Do you have breakfast?
- A.You can attach it for a fee. The time is from 7:00 to 10:00 (9:30 L.O).
Please ask the staff for details.
- Q.Can I send my luggage in advance?
- A.It is possible. Please send us your name, date of stay, and what you are sending (eg clothing, confectionery).
Please note that expensive items such as precious metals cannot be handled.
- Q.Is there a convenience store nearby?
- A.FamilyMart is located in front of the hotel, and Seven-Eleven and Lawson are within a 5-minute walk.
- Q.How much is the cancellation fee?
Please refer to the following.
- No night
- Previous day
- 9 days ago
- 20 days ago
- Up to 15 people
- 16 to 99 people
- 100+ people
- Q.Payment and payment methods
- A.Cash, various credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AmericanExpress, UnionPay, etc.) can be paid.
There are some cards that cannot be used for automatic checkout machines.
In that case, please contact the front desk.